Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use and access of Pjuu (“The Service”) including emails that may be sent to you as a result of its use, and any information you submit to us including, but not limited to, text and images. By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You are responsible for your use of the service and any content you post to it and the consequences that may arise as a result of doing so. The content posted to the service will be available to all registered users of the service.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your sign-in details for the site are properly safeguarded. We strongly encourage you to ensure you are using a strong password for the service, making use of both upper and lower case characters, numbers and symbols. It should be of a sufficient length to help resist attack. We cannot and will not be held responsible for loss and/or damage as a result of your failure to follow the recommendations above.
- Content posted to the site is the sole responsibility of the entity that posted it to the service. We can not monitor nor control the content posted to the service and as such can not take responsibility for it. Use of and reliance on content posted to the service is done so at your own risk. By using the service you understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that you and/or others may find offensive, harmful, inaccurate and/or inappropriate. In some cases the content posted to the service may be deceptive. You agree and understand that we cannot and will not be held responsible for content posted to the service, nor can we be held responsible for any loss and/or damage of any kind incurred as a result of content being posted to the service. You retain the rights to any content you submit to the service. By submitting your content to the service you agree to provide us with a world wide non-exclusive royalty free license to reproduce and redistribute the content through the site. We may modify and/or adapt your content to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
We reserve the right, but will not be obliged to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the
Services, to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim user names. We also reserve the right to access,
preserve and disclose information we believe is reasonably necessary to either:
- Satisfy applicable legal process, regulation, and/or governmental request Enforce the Terms and conditions for the service including investigation of potential violations
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- Security issues
- Technical issues
- Respond to user support requests
- Protect the rights, property or safety of users and/or the wider public.
There are some limitations on the type of content you can post to the service.
These limitations are
intended to comply with legal requirements and allow the service to be a better experience for all who
use it. We reserve the right to change these requirements at any time if deemed appropriate.
- You may not impersonate others through the service in a manner that is intended to mislead, deceive or confuse other users of the service.
- We reserve the right to reclaim accounts on behalf of businesses and/or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those user names. Accounts using business names and/or images to mislead others may be permanently suspended from the service.
- You may not publish or post other people's private and/or confidential information or financial information. For example credit card numbers, street address or National Identity numbers. You must not post intimate imagery that has been taken or distributed without the subject's consent.
- You may not post threats of violence against others and/or promote violence against others. Doing so will result in your account being suspended without notice and access to the service being restricted.
- We will respond to complete and clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Copyright procedures are set out below.
- You are not permitted to use the service for any unlawful purposes or in pursuance of any illicit activities. International users agree to comply with applicable laws regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and expect that users of the service do so also. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. We can/may remove content from the site at our discretion and reserve the right to do so.
- You may end this agreement at any time by deleting your account from the service or ceasing use of the service. We may suspend and/or terminate your account or cease providing you with any part of the service at any time for any or no reason, including but not limited to: Violation of these terms , you create a risk or possible legal issue and/or exposure. In any of these cases, provision of the Services to you will no longer be viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of this via the email address associated with your account.